Sunday, December 31, 2017

This is Not a Werewolf Story by Sandra Evans

Image result for this is not a werewolf story


Recommended for fans of fantasy, adventure, mystery, and the Spirit Animals series

My review will be somewhat brief because I don't want to divulge anything.

This is Not a Werewolf Story by Sandra Evans is definitely not a werewolf story--even though I kept thinking it might be until almost the end of the story.  Raul is a student at the One of Our Kind boarding school.  He is a loner and somewhat of a misfit.  When a new student shows up at the school, Raul just may have a chance at friendship, but, first, he has to come to terms with what happens to him each weekend when he visits the woods.  He also has to determine just how much he can share AND who exactly he can trust.

With a cast of characters that kept me guessing about whose side they were on until the last page, this story was mesmerizing.  I finished it in one sitting, and I am so hopeful that Raul's story will continue in another book.

I can't wait to book talk this one to my class.  There will be a line of readers waiting for it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment