Friday, December 22, 2017

Little Bigfoot, Big City by Jennifer Weiner

Image result for little bigfoot big city


Little Bigfoot, Big City is the second novel in Jennifer Weiner's Littlest Bigfoot series.

It wasn't until I got to the end of The Littlest Bigfoot that I realized that it wasn't a stand alone novel.  I truly enjoyed the book, but I had my doubts about it being a series.  After reading this latest installment, I can honestly say that I should never have doubted the author's vision for the story.

Little Bigfoot, Big City continues the story of Alice Mayfair who has never felt that she belonged--not to her family, not with her peers, not anywhere...until she meets Millie, a tiny Bigfoot who shares Alice's feelings of not belonging.  Together, they form a friendship that will be tested by big dreams and big truths.  As Alice begins to learn more and more about who she really is, she learns that the truth also comes with danger, but she may not be as alone as she once thought she was.

I absolutely adore both Alice and Millie.  When the story ended with a cliffhanger, there were no doubts in my mind this time.  There was only the hope that Jennifer Weiner is a speedy writer!

By the way, I have a long list of students waiting for this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment