Saturday, June 10, 2017

The League of Unexceptional Children by Gitty Daneshvari

Image result for the league of unexceptional children

"When greatness calls...average answers"

Recommended for anyone who likes to laugh out loud, who loves to read mystery, "who's struggled to be noticed in a sea of above-average overachievers"

In The League of Unexceptional Children by Gitty Daneshvari, a different kind of hero emerges--average, normal, forgettable.  When Jonathan and Shelley are sought out by the government for a covert operation due to their ability to go through life totally unacknowledged, they can't believe their fate.  With clever humor, boundless adventure, and an amazing amount of fun, this book is going to be a favorite of my fourth grade students.

I will be adding it to my read aloud list for the 2017-2018 school year.  Since this book is the first in a new series, I know I will be adding the next installments to my classroom library.

No comments:

Post a Comment