Saturday, June 10, 2017

Confessions of an Imaginary Friend by Michelle Cuevas

Image result for confessions of an imaginary friend

"You're only as invisible as you feel."

Recommended for EVERYONE.  I am adding this to my read aloud list for the 2017-2018 school year, AND I have a list of previous students that I will be dropping this off at their homes starting today.

I have to be honest--I really don't think there is much that I can say about this book without giving away spoilers.  Just know that your emotions will be on a roller coaster ride that will be WELL WORTH IT.  This is one of the most original, touching stories that I have come across in a while with characters that I did  not want to say goodbye to when the book ended.

I had never heard of Michelle Cuevas or any of her other books.  I just happened to come across the title at my local Barnes &Noble, and it interested me.  I have now placed an order for her other books and can not wait to read them.

Please, please, please pick up this book--you will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment