Saturday, June 25, 2016

To Blog or Not to Blog...That Is the Question

I have always, always been an avid reader.  As a teacher, my main focus and passion is to create a love of reading--especially in those students who have never gotten lost in a book, never realized the power of words, never seen themselves as readers.  I take this very seriously, and I consider myself to be quite effective at it.

Every time I finish a book, I feel the need to tell everyone about it--to share my own connections and takeaways.  I carry books around with me to share quotes with anyone who cares to listen (and sometimes those who do not care to listen).  It is who I am and who I have always been.

I consider myself to be technologically challenged; however, I am going to attempt this whole blog thing to share my adventures as a reader.

Whew!  That wasn't so bad!

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Mrs.Earp! This is Saharsh. This is a great blog that very much reflects your true self. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete